- "This was a birthday surprise from my husband and it was my first time. Wonderful experience all around. This will be part of my normal life now; it made a huge difference in my winter dry skin[...] you feel so revitalized!"
- "Love!!! I have been to other float spas and today was my first time at Paradise. Hands down the best I've used! Beautiful decor with a separate closed off area where you can sit and relax after your float before returning to the real world. The tanks are more user friendly here and would be great for a first timer. They are equipped with two different sets of lights. One that illuminates the tank from below and another that is tiny pin lights in the ceiling that look like stars. Super helpful even for someone who has floated before to get their bearings straight and then being able to control when to turn them off. I also loved the fact that there was ambient music playing when I first got into the tank. It helped in allowing me to relax. I'm not even sure when it stopped! Highly recommend checking out this new spot in Eastport. Great for newbies and seasoned floaters!"
- "Out of this world, first class all the way. Nothing compares to the float experience."
- "I went to Paradise for my first experience with "floating", and found it far more relaxing and nourishing than any massage I've ever had. The price is less than what I paid for 90 minutes massages at Massage Envy. After 90 minutes, sore knees, hands and back from splitting wood were gone, and I was as relaxed as I have been in a long time. That never happened after massage. Paradise is new, immaculately clean everywhere you look and very nicely laid out. The whole place shows an attention to the details of the experience, from the rain shower shower heads to the robe and slippers to the post-float rest area with water, teas, and fruit. I sat there for ten minutes or so, just enjoying the bliss. My wife and I will definitely return to Paradise Float Spa."
- "Owner went out of her way to make our anniversary special. Thank you!"
- "Very relaxing, clean, and professional!"